Friday, January 23, 2009

Friday, January 23

The rain continued all day.  I managed to get home for lunch without getting soaked.  This was the soggy view at Union Square:



But, alas, I got soaked on the way  back to work.  I wouldn't have gone home at all except that it was Friday and I go to the comic book store in the Castro on Fridays.  My friend Nick maintains that my admission of comic book reading is further evidence of my dorkyness but it seems to me that there's so much evidence in favor of that conclusion that me reading comic books need not impact it.  It was pouring down rain and cold at the end of the day as well so I just came home up market after work.  This was the view at Sansome and Bush:



The dogs seemed to appreciate my early arrival.

Bike Mileage:
Today                                              27.5
Week to date                                  180.4
Month to date                                 749.8
Year to date                                    749.8
To Goal                                        9,250.2
Over (Under) plan                           119.7

YTD Mileage vs Last Year              315.1
Rolling Year                               11,054.8
Since Inception 10/1/07              14,027.5

No comments:

Post a Comment