Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Monday, January 13

I slept in a little so I just came down Market into work in the morning.  The glorious weather in San Francisco continues!  It was such great riding all day.  I can forget how much I love biking when I'm freezin' my fajitas off the whole time.  I took this pic of the Central Tower as I headed home for lunch:



This is Ashley Jr. luxuriating on our front porch over lunch:



The view from the porch:





I took some pics as I came down Market on my way back to work.





I've never scrutinized the gorgeous Orpheum Theater before.  It's incredibly detailed:



 



After work I headed off Howard to 11th to Harrison to 25th to Valencia to Tiffany to 29th to San Jose to Wilder to Diamond to Circular to Marston and into City College and then Judson to Ocean to Lee to Holloway to Font to Lake Merced to Middlefield to Ocean to Clearfield into 34th to Yorba to 35th to Vicente and down to the Ocean and I headed up the Great Highway.  Then I took Kirkham to 6th to Hugo to 4th to Lincoln into Frederick to Cole to Haight to Scott to Duboce to Castro to 17th to Ord and then home for dinner.  Long day.  I was beat.

Bike Mileage:
Today                                            29.1
Week to date                                  29.1
Month to date                               344.2
Year to date                                  344.2
To Goal                                     9,655.8
Over (Under) plan                           15.4

YTD Mileage vs Last Year             135.5
Rolling Year                              10,875.2
Since Inception 10/1/07             13,621.9

No comments:

Post a Comment