Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Monday, January 19

It was a gorgeous day again.  I'll take it.  I think it's going to cool off tomorrow night but we've had a gorgeous week.  This was the view looking up Montgomery Street from Market while I was coming back from lunch:



After work I headed up Sansome.  This was the view up Pine:



I continued up Sansome to Sutter to Fillmore to Clay to Walnut to Washington to Arguello to 8th and into Golden Gate Park.  I went through the Music Concourse and came out of the park into the Sunset at 9th.  I took it to Judah to 7th to Laguna Honda to Dewey to Taravel to Wawona to Vicente into Santa Clara into Monterey to Diamond to Wilder to Arlington to Randall to San Jose to Duncan to Valencia to 18th to Eureka to 17th and home for dinner.  I ordered a bunch of bike gear and it was all waiting for me when I got home so I'm pretty much set for the season.

Bike Mileage:
Today                                            32.4
Week to date                                  32.4
Month to date                               601.8
Year to date                                  601.8
To Goal                                     9,398.2
Over (Under) plan                           81.3

YTD Mileage vs Last Year             258.3
Rolling Year                              10,998.0
Since Inception 10/1/07             13,879.5

No comments:

Post a Comment