Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Monday, January 26

It was cold but gorgeous all day.  This is the view down 17th St from Castro as I was heading back to work from lunch: 



Market and Van  Ness:



After work I headed off Sutter to Fillmore to Clay to Walnut to Washington.  This is the view looking down Spruce, I think.  Lovely:



Me looking sassy:



I continued on Washington to Arguello to Lake to 8th and into Golden Gate Park.  I took JFK to middle to Bowling Green to MLK and came out of the park at 9th and then took Kirkham to 7th into Laguna Honda to Dewey to Taravel to Madrone to Vicente.  This is Vicente at Portola looking at Saint Francis Wood:



I continued on  Vicente into Santa Clara.  St. Francis Wood has lots of gorgeous homes in it.  Me likey:





Also a great view of St, Cecilia's





I continued on Santa Clara into Monterey.  This is the view looking east at the Sunnyside district:



This is the famous Sunnyside Conservatory which is undergoing renovation.  It looks like they've torn part of it down.  We'll see about that...



I continued on Monterey to Diamond to Wilder to Arlington to Randall to San Jose to Duncan to Valencia to 18th to Diamond to 17th to Ord and home for dinner.  I had a late flight to Florida and I still hadn't packed!

Bike Mileage:
Today                                              27.0
Week to date                                   27.0
Month to date                                 874.5
Year to date                                    874.5
To Goal                                        9,125.5
Over (Under) plan                           162.2

YTD Mileage vs Last Year              422.4
Rolling Year                                11,162.1
Since Inception 10/1/07               14,152.2

No comments:

Post a Comment