Monday, January 26, 2009

Monday, January 26

I managed to get up on time but I could tell it was freezing outside because the heat kept clicking on and I was moderately discouraged so I went back to bed for a couple of hours.  I padded my ride in just a little.  I rode 17th to Eureka to Market to 17th to Potrero into Brannon to 5th where I saw this awsome mural I'd never noticed before.  It's fabulous:





The view downtown from around 5th and Brannon:



I continued up 5th St to Bryant.  This sign is at the intersection:



Me at 5th and Bryant:



I continued down Bryant.  I got a couple of shots of One Rincon Hill.  It looks different from every angle.  I love it:

 

I continued on Bryant.  The views of the Bay Bridge kept getting better and better:





I continued on Bryant to the Embarcadero to Washington to Sansome and into work.

No comments:

Post a Comment