Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Monday, June 5

I slept in a little because the weather was crappy and I'd been on vacation for two weeks so I just came down Market into work.  I ran into the pro Palestinian protests on my way in:







It was still cold and soggy when I went home for lunch.  This is a tattoo parlor on Market at the freeway.  I like the murals around the windows.  Very nice:





A soggy shot of the newly painted SF GLBT center.  Such an improvement:



After work I headed off Howard to 11th to Harrison to 20th to Valencia to Tiffany to San Jose to Wilder to Diamond to Monterey into Santa Clara into Vicente to Wawona to Taravel to Dewey to Laguna Honda to 7th to Lawton to 9th and into Golden Gate Park.  I took MLK to the Music Concourse to JFK to 8th to Lake to Arguello to Clay to Steiner to McAllister to Fillmore to Hermann to Sanchez to Market to 17th to Ord and then home for dinner.

Bike Mileage:
Today                                            26.9
Week to date                                  26.9
Month to date                               112.6
Year to date                                  112.6
To Goal                                     9,887.4
Over (Under) plan                          (24.4)

YTD Mileage vs Last Year              40.5
Rolling Year                             10,780.2
Since Inception 10/1/07             13,390.3

No comments:

Post a Comment