Monday, January 5, 2009

Saturday, January 3

I went for a nice bike ride on Sunday.  It was cold so I got kind of a late start.  I rode out to Point Reyes Station via Samuel P Taylor park and then came back through Nicasio.  Nicasio Resevoir is slowly filling but but it's still pretty low:





Me in Nicasio



I got a spectacular view of the sunset once I got back into the Presidio:







Then home for dinner!

Bike Mileage:
Today                                            85.7
Week to date                                165.5
Month to date                                 85.7
Year to date                                   85.7
To Goal                                     9,914.3
Over (Under) plan                            3.5

YTD Mileage vs Last Year              28.5
Rolling Year                            10,768.2
Since Inception 10/1/07            13,363.4

No comments:

Post a Comment