Saturday, January 31, 2009

Saturday, January 31

I was up pretty early so I decided to get a few miles in on the bike.  I just headed over to Fairfax and back.  The weather is gorgeous and it's going to be even better tomorrow on my Lifecycle training ride.  Can't wait!

This is the Marina in Sausailto with Belvedere Island in the background and Angel Island behind that:



Another view of the marina:


 
Belvedere Island:

 

Me:



When I got back over the bridge I noted sailboats massing in the bay  by Crissy Field:



The Warming Hut in Crissy Field:



I went throught the Presidio and came out the Lombard Gate and then took Greenwich to Laguna up, up, up the steep hill into Pacific Heights and then over to Market to 17th to Ord and home for lunch.  I hit 1,000 miles for the year today and am well ahead of schedule.  I'm pleased about that.

Bike Mileage:
Today                                               48.8
Week to date                                  157.2
Month to date                               1,004.7
Year to date                                  1,004.7
To Goal                                        8,995.3
Over (Under) plan                           155.4

YTD Mileage vs Last Year              390.4
Rolling Year                                11,130.1
Since Inception 10/1/07              14,282.4

No comments:

Post a Comment