Monday, January 12, 2009

Sunday, January 11

No biking for me today.  I was working the TRL booth at the the Lifecycle kickoff.  I walked there from my house and got lots of great pics on the way.  I headed down 19th St.



This is Mission High from Dolores Park.  Spectacular:





This used to be a hospital up by Buena Vista Park but it's condos now:



More stuff on 19th St:



I don't think Seurat would approve:



This mural is from 2007 and it's enormous and spectacular.  Another winner from Precita Eyes Mural Project:













I've taken pics of this Renaissance Revival church before.  It's really well done and fantastically detailed: 





Potrero Hill continued to improve as a neighborhood.  It used to be pretty sketchy but it's getting safer and more affluent every day:



This is the new home of the California Culinary Academy.  I don't like it as much as the fantastic building on Polk they had before but it looks really nice:



Down by the Galleria:



My pics from the event didn't turn out so well because I didn't use a flash.  Except for this one of Bill and Bob Katz: 



My bike was ready by the time I was done packing up the booth so I headed over to REI and then Kurt took me home.  I'd gotten a bit of a sunburn on the way over to the kickoff so I felt pretty crappy so I went to bed early.

No comments:

Post a Comment