Monday, January 19, 2009

Sunday, January 18

I got up way early for my Lifecycle ride so that I could put in a few miles before the meat time.  I headed off 17th to Eureka to 18th to Valencia to Tiffany to 29th to San Jose to Diamond to Monterey to Ridgewood to Flood to Hazelwood to Greenwood to Plymouth to Wildwood to Faxon to De Montefort to Ashton to Head to Holloway to Font to Lake Merced to John Muir to Skyline to the Great Highway and up the coast.  I stopped bu the Cliff House for some pics of the beach:









Then I headed up to Geary to 34th and up to the Palace of the Legion of Honor:







I came down Camino Del Mar into Lake. I love this house.  It's deco-licious:

 

I continued on Lake to Clay to Fillmore to Broadway to Steiner.  This is St. Vincent De Paul's on Steiner at Green:



I continued on Steiner to Union to Pierce to Greenwich to Lyon and into the Predidio and then took Letterman to Lincoln to Haddock to Mason and into the Sports Basement where we waited for our riders to show up.  We had 62 riders! 

Sandra and Annette:



Some of our fabulous riders:



Thomas and Annette:



Glam Sandra:

.

Thomas and Annette back at the Sports Basement:



I went and got Chinese food and then headed home.  I had to get cleaned up in a hurry because we had a bunch of people over to celebrate Daniel's birthday.  Daniel is one of my favoritest people.  It was a heck of a party.  Mr. Poe made Chinese food and all had lots of fun.  Here's the birthday boy:



I was in bed by 9.  It was a loooong day.

Bike Mileage:
Today                                            45.9
Week to date                                 254.3
Month to date                               569.4
Year to date                                  569.4
To Goal                                     9,430.6
Over (Under) plan                           76.2

YTD Mileage vs Last Year             225.9
Rolling Year                              10,965.6
Since Inception 10/1/07             13,847.1

No comments:

Post a Comment