Thursday, January 8, 2009

Thursday January 8

It was cold and a little foggy this morning.  I headed off Corbett to Portola to Woodside to Dewey to Taravel and down to the coast and then up the Great Highway and into Golden Gate Park at MLK.  I followed that to Stow Lake and then JFK to 8th to Clement to Arguello and into the Presidio.  I came out of the Presidio at the Lombard Gate and took Lyon to Chestnut to Gough to Francisco to Polk.  This is the fabulous Fontana buildings on North Point:



I continued on Polk to North Point to the Embarcadero.  Here's what it looked like this morning.  It's hard to believe that there was a double decker freeway here not so long ago:



Me on the Embarcadero:



I continued on the Embarcadero to Washington to Battery to Sacramento to Sansome.  These cool buildings are across the street from where I work.  They're pretty but not in the greatest of shape.  But who is these days??



Then I headed into work.

No comments:

Post a Comment