Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Tuesday, January 13

I managed to get out of the house a little early this morning.  It was cool but not cold.  I'll take it!  I headed off 17th to Eureka to 18th to Valencia to Tiffany to 29th to San Jose to Wilder to Diamond to Monterey to Ridgewood to Flood to Hazelwood to Greenwood to Plymouth to Wildwood to Faxon to De Montefort to Ashton to Head to Holloway to Font  to Lake Merved.  This is the sun coming up behind Park Merced.  The lights in this pic turned out all crazy:



I continued on Lake Merced to Skyline to the Great Highway.  This is the beautiful moon over the ocean.  Gorgeous:



I continued on the Great Highway to JFK and went into Golden Gate Park.  I followed JFK to the Panhandle and then took Baker to Hayes.  This is the view of downtown from around Hayes and Pierce:





Me on Hayes:



I continued on Hayes to Laguna to Golden Gate where I got cruised by a hot ginger.  Rojo Caliente!  I continued on Laguna to Eddy and headed downtown.  This is the view looking North from Eddy and Taylor:



And the same view from a few blocks up:



I continued on Eddy to Market to Sansome and into work.

No comments:

Post a Comment