Thursday, January 15, 2009

Tuesday, January 13

The gorgeous weather continues!  I took some pics on my way back from lunch.  This is the view looking west from Noe and Market:



One of the beautiful vintage streetcars in the city's collection.  I love the yellow and orange colors.  So pretty:



The view looking west from Market and 9th:



The gorgeous San Francisco Furniture Mart with it's fabulous Maya revival ornamentation:





After work I headed off down Sutter street. The days are noticably longer which is nice.  Here is the view looking west:



I continued on Sutter to Fillmore to Clay to Walnut to Washington to Arguello to Cabrillo to 47th and down to the coast.  I got the last speck of the sun as it set.  Ain't it grand:



I went down the Great Highway to Taravel to Merced to Hernandez to Laguna Honda to Portola to Corbett to Ord and home for dinner. 

Bike Mileage:
Today                                            41.7
Week to date                                  70.8
Month to date                               385.9
Year to date                                  385.9
To Goal                                     9,614.1
Over (Under) plan                           29.7

YTD Mileage vs Last Year             177.2
Rolling Year                              10,916.9
Since Inception 10/1/07             13,663.6

No comments:

Post a Comment