Monday, February 23, 2009

Friday, February 20 2009

I feel better but I'm still sleeping an awful lot.  I just came down Market into work.  I headed home lunchtime to wait for Fedex and then went to REI before heading back to work.  After work I headed off Columbus to North Point to Van Ness to Francisco to Laguna to Chestnut to Lyon and into the Presidio.  I got on Lincoln and got a great shot of the setting sun from just west of the Golden Gate Bridge:



I continued on Lincoln and took it into Camino Del Mar and then up to the Palace of the Legion of Honor.  Love it:



Me at the Palace of the Legion of Honor:



I headed down to 34th to Balboa and down to the coast.  The sun was setting and the beach looked gorgeous:



I went down on the Great Highway and went into Golden Gate Park at JFK and took it to the Panhandle to Stanyon to Page to Scott to Duboce to Castro to 17th to Ord and home.  Mr. Poe was at a move and m friend Russ came over for dinner.  Mimi has decided she likes Russ and consented to sit in his lap.  Amazing.  It's hard to believe that this is the dog who is on the no fly list for good reason:



Ashley's all like "Get away from the crazy lady!  She'll kill ya!"



Bike Mileage:
Today                                                 31.0
Week to date                                       94.6
Month to date                                   481.2
Year to date                                   1,485.8
To Goal                                         8,514.2
Over (Under) plan                               88.5

YTD Mileage vs Last Year                749.1
Rolling Year                                 11,488.8
Since Inception 10/1/07                 14,763.5

No comments:

Post a Comment