Friday, February 27, 2009

Friday, February 27 2009

It wasn't raining this morning!  Huzzah!  It's a bit cooler but I'm not complainin'.  So got off my ass and jumped on my bike.  I headed off Corbett to Portola to Woodside to Dewey to Taravel and down to the coast.  I came up the Great Highway and then got on Geary to 34th and up to the Palace of the Legion of Honor.  Which looked gorgeous in the clear morning light:



Me at the Palace of the Legion of Honor:



I got on Camino Del Mar and took it to Lake.  This is Lake Street looking north towards Marin:



Looking East:



I continued on Lake to Arguello to Clay to Baker to Jackson.  This is the view from Jackson and Scott looking South:



I headed down Scott to Pacific.  This gorgeous house is on Scott and Pacific:



Check out the detail:



The view looking down Pacific from Scott:



I continued on Pacific.  This is the view looking North from Pacific and Steiner:



Closer up:



I continued on Pacific.  This cool apartment building is on Pacific at Franklin:



It has gorgeous detail:



I continued on Pacific to Jones to California.  This is the beautiful Federal Building on Mission at 8th that I gush about so much.  It's glorious from any view.  Me likey:



This is Grace Cathedral.  Which I love inside and out:





I continued on California.  This is the view of the financial district from Powell:



The view back up California from the same point:



This is the view looking down California from Stockton.  Fabulous:



I continued on California to Leidesdorff to Halleck and into work.

No comments:

Post a Comment