Monday, February 9, 2009

Friday, February 6 2009

It was pouring down rain for most of the day so I just came down Market into work in the morning.  It cleared off a little around lunchtime and I got a few pics on my way home for lunch. The view up Market from Noe:

 

The view down Market from Noe



After work I headed home because my favoritest cousin Athena and her Mom were staying with us for the weekend.  They were joined by two of my other cousin and we all went out for a boozy, boozy dinner.  We're all Irish Catholics don't judge.  Aunt Sheila, Athena, and Molly:



Nathan took the rest of the pics.  He's got the greatest camera and is my court photographer:





Ashley looking Angelic:

.

Rufus loved having all the people over but was in perpetual time out for the entire evening: 



My little lady looking uncharacteristically pleasant:





Me in the kitchen:



We went to Big Lantern, a restaurant that I've been visiting so much that they think I'm stalking one of the waiters.  Molly's sister Liz:



The Dueland Women:



Sheila



Hello gorgeous!:



Here we are together:





I'm guessing this was just after I'd said something pretty raunchy:



We didn't make it home until after 11 which was waaaaayyy past my bedtime.  Long day.

Bike Mileage:
Today                                               14.0
Week to date                                    155.7
Month to date                                   198.5
Year to date                                   1,203.1
To Goal                                        8,796.9
Over (Under) plan                            189.4

YTD Mileage vs Last Year               550.8
Rolling Year                                11,290.5
Since Inception 10/1/07                14,480.8

1 comment:

  1. Boozy Dinner that cant be judged - isnt judging what catholics do best?
    Great pics Mr Joe!

    ReplyDelete