Monday, February 9, 2009

Sunday, February 8 2009

It was a little soggy when I got up but has to be really wet before we'll cancel a Lifecycle Training ride.  I headed down to Sports Basement and we had around 60 riders show up.  Here's my great lookin' group of riders:



Nick:





Deyon:



Yasmin:



Miss Kurt showed up but sadly I didn't see him all day.








Renita:



It was less wet than it looked.  Honest.



It was a pretty crazy day because not all of the riders were on our training ride even though they were leaving from the same place and going to the same place and training for the Lifecycle.  The difference??  They stopped for coffee for a half an hour in Sausalito and went to lunch at a different place in Tiburon.  It was really confusing for me because I didn't know who was with us and who wasn't.  We got it all sorted out by the time we got to Tiburon and we made it home in reasonable time.  The sun managed to peek out on the way home.  The Marin Headlands looked glorious as we climbed Sausalito lateral.



Yes, they make me wear that ugly helmet cover:



I went and got Big Lantern on my way home and then waited for Athena and Aunt Sheila to come home.  I took them over to meet another aunt and two more cousins who were also in town visiting and we hung out with them for a little while and then I had to go home and go to bed.  I was beat.  So was Aunt Sheila.  She was in bed before me.  But she's 70.

Bike Mileage:
Today                                               47.6
Week to date                                    203.3
Month to date                                   246.1
Year to date                                   1,250.7To Goal                                        8,749.3
Over (Under) plan                            182.2
YTD Mileage vs Last Year               584.4
Rolling Year                                11,324.1
Since Inception 10/1/07                14,528.4

No comments:

Post a Comment