Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Tuesday, February 10 2009

It was freezin' this morning!  I was in the low forties when  left the house.  I headed off Corbett to Portola to Woodside to Dewey to Taravel and down to the coast.  I came up the Great Highway and got a shot of the moon over the dunes at Ocean Beach:



I continued on the Great Highway to Geary to 34th and up to the Palace of the Legion of Honor.  Pax Jerusalemme was interesting me this morning:



This is the view down to the Financial District from the Palace:



Me:



I got on Camino del Mar to Lake to Arguello to Clay to Presidio and into the Presidio.  I came out the Lombard Gate and went Chestnut to Van Ness to North Point to the Embarcadero.   This is the Transamerica Pyramid from the Embarcadero:



I continued on the Embarcadero to Washington and got another view of the Transamerica Pyramid.  Dramatic:



I continued on Washington to Sansome and into work.

No comments:

Post a Comment