Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Tuesday, February 24 2009

I managed to get up on time and out of the house to ride for the first time in it seems forever.  I headed off 17th to Eureka to 18th to Valencia to Tiffany to 29th to San Jose to Wilder to Diamond to Bosworth to Lyell to Alemany to Sagamore,  The fog was really thick but really patchy.  You'd have no visibility for a mile and then the sun would be shining on you.  I don't get that.  This is a cool building on Sagamore at the 280.  It's got a lot going on:



I continued on Sagamore to Brotherhood to Lake Merced to John Muir to Skyline to the Great Highway and up the coast.  I went into Golden Gate Park at MLK and took it to Middle to Transverse to JFK.  The park looked beautiful and I stopped for some pics:







Me in Golden Gate Park:



The De Young Museum:



I continued on JFK to 8th.  The Richmond was gorgeous this morning.  Clear and cool.  This is Star of the Sea church:



Nicely detailed



I continued on 8th to Lake to Arguello and into the Presidio.  I came out of the Presidio at the Lombard Gate and got on Chestnut.  This is the view down Lombard towards the Golden Gate Bridge from Chestnut:



This is the view down Chestnut:



I continued on Chestnut to Laguna to Francisco to Van Ness to North Point to the Embarcadero to Washington to Sansome and into work.  Gorgeous morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment