Thursday, February 19, 2009

Wednesday, February 18 2009

I'm still sleeping a LOT so I slept in very late and just came down Market into work.  I got pics of the dogs when I went home for lunch.  Adorable:



She's plotting against you:



After work I headed up Sutter St. Here is the view:



This is the Yemeni mosque at Sutter and Polk.  I love the sign.  It has so much support to such little sign:



Me on Sutter:



I continued on Sutter to Presidio to Euclid to Arguello to Cabrillo to 8th and into Golden Gate Park.  I came out of the park at 9th and took Irving to 7th where I got a pic of one of the many Tudorlicious buildings in the area:



I continued on 7th into Laguna Honda into Dewey to Claremont to Portola to Santa Clara into Monterey to Diamond to Wilder to Arlington to Randall to San Jose to Duncan to Valencia to 18th and home for dinner.  Mr. Poe was a little late so I had to feed myself.  I was really beat so I went to bed early.

Bike Mileage:
Today                                                 24.1
Week to date                                       31.1
Month to date                                   417.7
Year to date                                   1,422.3
To Goal                                         8,577.7
Over (Under) plan                               79.8

YTD Mileage vs Last Year                714.0
Rolling Year                                 11,453.7
Since Inception 10/1/07                 14,700.0

No comments:

Post a Comment