Thursday, February 5, 2009

Wednesday, February 4 2009

On my way back from lunch I noted confusing graffiti on a window on Market between 6th and 7th.  WTF??



It was painted on the wall of an art gallery that's closing.  They only had these two aircraft models left in the studio.  Love love love them.  Mr Poe would kill me if I brought one of them home:



You can see me in the background of this DC8:





This building has the Islamic Society offices on the top floor.  I didn't realize that they had this gorgeous mural on the side of the building.  Very nice:





While I was taking these pictures I noticed this guy walking down Market Street wearing soccer shorts, no underwear, and a shockingly large penis.  From the looks of him I think he could be all yours for a surprisingly low price.  I didn't get a pic.  Didn't have my wide angle lens.  Ahhh Civic Center.

After work I headed off Sutter to Fillmore to Clay to Arguello to Lake to 23rd to Cabrillo to 47th to Fulton and down to the ocean.  The sunset was very pretty:



Me at the beach:



I headed down the Great Highway to Taravel to Dewey into Laguna Honda to Clarendon to Twin Peaks to 17th to Ord and home for dinner.

Bike Mileage:
Today                                               37.3
Week to date                                    107.9
Month to date                                   150.7
Year to date                                  1,155.3
To Goal                                        8,844.7
Over (Under) plan                            196.4

YTD Mileage vs Last Year               517.0
Rolling Year                                11,256.7
Since Inception 10/1/07                14,433.0

No comments:

Post a Comment