Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Friday, February 27 2009

I got a few pics of Mr. Right doing the cracky shuffle at 7th and Market while I was on my way home for lunch.  Take away:  drugs are bad:





I also saw yet another fine example of San Francisco's vintage street car collection:



After work I headed off Howard to 11th to Harrison.  This gorgeous building is at 24th and Harrison I think:




I continuedon Harrison to 25th to Valencia to Tiffany to 29th to Wilder to Diamond to Monterey.  The fabulous Sunnyside Conservatory is getting a facelift.  It looks like they're pretty much rebuilding it.  I can't wait.  I  liked it before and I'm going to love it when they're done:



Me on Monterey:



I continued on Monterey into Santa Clara into Vicente.  I saw a cool mosaic on a bank at Vicente and Portal:



And an interesting scultpure as well:



I continued on Vicente to Wawona to Taravel to Dewey into Laguna Honda into 7th to Irving to 9th and into Golden Gate Park to MLK to Middle to JFK to the Panhandle to Stanyan to Page to Scott to Duboce to Noe to Market to 17th to Ord and home for dinner.  Mr. Poe was working late.  Yet again.  So the dogs and I had dinner and waited for him and then we all went to bed.

Bike Mileage:
Today                                                 36.4
Week to date                                     159.0
Month to date                                    640.2
Year to date                                    1,644.8
To Goal                                          8,355.2
Over (Under) plan                               55.8

YTD Mileage vs Last Year                738.5
Rolling Year                                 11,478.2
Since Inception 10/1/07                14,922.5

No comments:

Post a Comment