Sunday, March 8, 2009

Sunday, March 8 2009

I missed my CAT2 ride today.  Obviously I cannot be there.  I hope they don't miss me too much and look forward to the ride next Sunday.  I went to Wal Mart with my Mom in the morning and then after lunch I headed off on the bike down to Haines City.  This is a sign for Maryland Fried Chicken.  Love the sign.  Love it.  It was an early and much less successful competitor to Kentucky Fried Chicken.  I don't see how with this awesome sign:



This is Lake Eva which is between Haines City and Lake Hamilton



Me at Lake Eva:



Then I headed over to Lake Hatchineha which I hadn't been to before.  It's a little community of homes that all seem to have water access via a series of canals and there's also a little park and a boat lauch.  Pretty.  I think it might be prettier than Lake Tohopekaliga:













I'm leaving tomorrow night and I'm glad I've been able to help my Mom but I'm ready to get home to Mr. Poe and the dogs.

Bike Mileage:
Today                                                  41.6
Week to date                                     113.8
Month to date                                    113.8
Year to date                                    1,863.0
To Goal                                           8,137.0
Over (Under) plan                               27.4

YTD Mileage vs Last Year                623.0
Rolling Year                                  11,381.7
Since Inception 10/1/07                 15,140.7

No comments:

Post a Comment