Thursday, March 12, 2009

Wednesday, March 11 2009

I slept in late Wednesday morning.  I got eleven hours of sleep.  I needed it.  It's cool but gorgeous in San Francisco this week.  I got a couple pics coming down Market after lunch:





After work I headed up Columbus.  This is the view of the Transamerica Pyramid from Columbus and Stockton:



Fabulous North beach building:



Gorgeous North Beach mural:



I continued on Columbus to North Point to Van Ness to Francisco to Gough to Chestnut to Lyon and into the Presidio.  I came around on Lincoln into Camino Del Mar to 25th to Balboa and down to the coast.  I came down the Great Highway and stopped at Sloat for pics of the ocean.  Which I'd missed:







Me at the beach:



Surferlicious:





I continued on the Great Highway to Skyline to John Muir to Lake Merced to Font to Holloway to Harold to Ocean to Phelan to Foerster to Monterey to Diamond to Wilder to Arlington to Randall to San Jose to Duncan to Valencia to 18th to Diamond to 17th to Ord and home for dinner.  Mr. Poe had to work late so it was just me and the dogs.

Bike Mileage:
Today                                                33.0
Week to date                                      33.0
Month to date                                   176.3
Year to date                                   1,925.7
To Goal                                         8,074.3
Over (Under) plan                                 7.9

YTD Mileage vs Last Year                 528.9
Rolling Year                                 11,315.1
Since Inception 10/1/07                 15,203.4

No comments:

Post a Comment