Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Friday, April 26, 2013

Friday I came into work Market to Laguna to McAllister to Polk to O'Farrell to Post to Kearny to Clay to Sansome.  I headed to my spinning class over lunch and was not harassed as I'd been in the previous week.  Some girl came up to me at the beginning of class and told me that she was so glad I'd come back.  I told her that I couldn't be scared off that easily.  It turns out that five people had complained about the guy that was yelling at me.  He was there but he kept pretty much quiet the whole time.  I wish that I could take a class at another time because the guy that teaches spin on Fridays at noon at the 24 hour fitness on Sacramento is terrible.  He's always late and I swear to god that he actually turned off the music on Friday so that he could complain about how our lack of energy was 'bumming him out'.  That actually happened and he actually said that.  Unbelievable.  It's crazy that I have to put up with so much fucking drama to take a spin class.  In a related topic I've recently learned how to use 24 hour fitness' website to complain about him online.  After work I headed off Market to McAllister to Central to Haight to Stanyan to Page to JFK to Bernice Rodgers down to the South Windmill.  I hadn't seen it in a couple of months and they've made a lot more improvements in the site.  It's got landscaping now and it looks fantastic:





I took the Great Highway to JFK to Page to Scott to Duboce to Noe to Market to 17th and home for dinner.  We got cleaned up and went to bed early.

Bike Mileage:

Today 17.6
Week to date 97.1
Month to date 808.3
Year to date 2,568.4
To Goal 5,431.6
Over (Under) plan (39.8)
YTD Mileage vs Last Year (326.1)
Rolling Year 5,462.9
Since Inception 10/1/07 43,036.1

No comments:

Post a Comment