Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Friday, May 24, 2013

Friday I got up and went for a nice ride before work.  I headed off 18th to Valencia to Mission to Silver to Alemeny to Sagamore to Brotherhood to Lake Merced to John Muir where I stopped for a pic of the beautiful Lake Merced:



I continued on John Muir to Skyline to the Great Highway which was closed because of drifting sand dunes so I rode up the highway on the wrong side of the street:



I stopped for a pic of the beautiful beach:




I continued on the Great Highway and went into Golden Gate Park at JFK.  I took it to Bernice Rodgers to MLK to Nancy Pelosi to JFK to Page to Scott to Post to Kearny to Clay to Sansome and into work.

I went to a spin class mid day and went off without any drama.  Here's hoping that will be the trend.  I headed home a little early and got started on the food for a party I was throwing on Sunday.  We're having frito pie and I made the chile before heading to bed.

Bike Mileage:

Today26.4
Week to date125.3
Month to date985.9
Year to date3,741.0
To Goal4,259.0
Over (Under) plan519.1
YTD Mileage vs Last Year(297.7)
Rolling Year7,779.7
Since Inception 10/1/0744,208.7

No comments:

Post a Comment