Thursday, May 9, 2013

Friday, May 3, 2013

Friday I came into work down Market St.  I went to the gym over lunch and took a spin class that was completely devoid of drama.  After work I went for a nice ride.  I headed off Market to McAllister to Baker into the Panhandle and then Cole to Haight to Stanyan to Page and into Golden Gate Park.  I headed over to the Music Concourse where I took some pics.

Me:





I came out of the park at 9th and took it to Judah to 7th into Laguna Honda to Claremont to Portola to Santa Clara into Monterey to San Jose to Duncan to Valencia to 18th to Douglass and home for dinner.  Mr. Poe was at the movies so I fed the dogs and then myself and got cleaned up and ready for bed.  I tried to stay up til he got home but couldn't make it past 9.

Bike Mileage:

Today 17.1
Week to date 117.8
Month to date 98.5
Year to date 2,853.6
To Goal 5,146.4
Over (Under) plan 92.0
YTD Mileage vs Last Year (325.7)
Rolling Year 6,032.9
Since Inception 10/1/07 43,321.3

No comments:

Post a Comment