Monday, May 13, 2013

Saturday, May 11, 2013

Friday I worked from home in the morning and came in on Muni mid day.  I went to my spin class and sweated so much that when I was finished I looked like I'd peed my pants.  The next class coming in looked at me a little funny as I left.  I got my hair cut after work and then went home and had dinner and went to bed early.

Saturday was the monthly Different Spokes club ride.  Everybody was out in their fabulous new jerseys.  I got one too but mine is too big and I'm hoping somebody's gonna want to trade a M for my L.  Here's everybody rocking their glam new look:




I got a couple pics of the Golden Gate Bridge as we were heading across:




We headed over to Tiburon where we stopped for snack:





I got this awesome view of the Golden Gate Bridge swathed in fog from Tiburon:




We headed around Paradise and then climbed Camino Alto and headed into Mill Valley for lunch at Cafe Del Soul.  After we headed back to the Golden Gate Bridge:



I wasn't quite finished, so Ray and I headed up to Twin Peaks on the way home.  It was a great day for it:




I headed home and Mr. Poe took me to REI to drop my Cannondale off for a D check.  Then we headed home for dinner.   I had a big day on Sunday so I went to bed incredibly early.

Bike Mileage:

Today 50.3
Week to date 129.9
Month to date 434.4
Year to date 3,189.5
To Goal 4,810.5
Over (Under) plan 252.5
YTD Mileage vs Last Year (313.1)
Rolling Year 6,692.1
Since Inception 10/1/07 43,657.2

No comments:

Post a Comment