Monday, May 20, 2013

Friday, May 17, 2013

Friday I worked from home in the morning.  I got up early and took the dogs for a long walk.  This was the view from Dolores Park:



I headed downtown mid day to take the spin class where once again drama ensued.  The instructor yelled at me and told me to move to a stationary bike in the exercise are if I couldn't keep up.  He didn't like my hand position.  Absolutely happened.  Developing....

After work I headed over to REI to retrieve my Cannondale.  They did a great job on it and it looks fantastic.  It's all ready for the Lifecycle.  I rode home Brannon to Division to Harrison to 15th to Sanchez to Page to Cole to Stanyan to Waller to Cole to Belvedere to Clayton to Corbett to Ord.  Mr. Poe was at a movie so I was home alone with the dogs.  He got home ninish and we all went to bed.

Bike Mileage:

Today 5.2
Week to date 118.4
Month to date 653.1
Year to date 3,408.2
To Goal 4,591.8
Over (Under) plan 339.7
YTD Mileage vs Last Year (302.7)
Rolling Year 7,119.1
Since Inception 10/1/07 43,875.9

No comments:

Post a Comment