Monday, May 13, 2013

Sunday, May 12, 2013

Sunday was an incredibly long day.  My ALC group rode Petaluma which is the second longest ride we do.  I left the house at 5:30 and didn't get home until after 8PM.  Crazy.  But the riders did really well and I'm incredibly proud of them.  We narrowly avoided a huge disaster.  The route that I'd planned had us on the freeway for a couple of miles, but one of the riders did it the day before and noted showstopping construction that made that route a bad idea for a group.  So there was a little confusion in the morning but I think everybody got it together and I don't think anybody got lost.  Mr. Poe made me dinner when I got home and then I went to bed.  It had been an incredibly long day.

Here's the hotness at Sports Basement before rideout:







We went to Fairfax first and then Nicaso.  Here's the tail end of the group there:



Everybody made it up the savage Wilson Hill.  Here we are at the top:



We had a below average lunch at High Tech Burrito in Petaluma and then headed back.  Cheese Factory was packed with Mothers Day shizz on our return:



We headed back to Nicasio and then back to the Golden Gate Bridge:



The sun was getting low in the sky as we headed across:



We've got one more Sunday ride next weekend and then that's it until the Lifecycle.  The season went by so fast!

Bike Mileage:

Today100.3
Week to date230.2
Month to date534.7
Year to date3,289.8
To Goal4,710.2
Over (Under) plan330.9
YTD Mileage vs Last Year(267.5)
Rolling Year6,847.1
Since Inception 10/1/0743,757.5

No comments:

Post a Comment