Monday, May 20, 2013

Sunday, May 19, 2013

Sunday was my ALC ride out to Marshall.  We were light handed because of the Jonathon Pon 2 day ride that was running at the same time but we had a fabulous group and had a wonderful day.  Here's the hotness at Sports Basement before we left:





Here's Karen at the top of Marshall Wall.  I was so proud of her!:



Me giving Leo Ford in Spokes realness:



We ran into the group in Point Reyes Station where I think I finally found the best lunch for me there.  I'd been eating burritos but they are just too much food so I got a peanut butter and jelly sandwich on toast and it was only $1.50.  I've said goodbye to my beloved Tacolitos and taken up with Barbeque Flavor Kettle chips because they have electrolytes in them.  I was super happy the whole way back to Fairfax. Here's the group in Pt Reyes Station:





We headed back to Fairfax here are my last two riders Karen and Ken:



We headed home and I sadly made a terrible decision getting Karen home which resulted in us climbing Steiner from Golden Gate to Fell.  Sorry about it!  I got home a little after 7 and Mr. Poe made me dinner and then we went to bed.  I was beat.

Bike Mileage:

Today105.5
Week to date325.9
Month to date860.6
Year to date3,615.7
To Goal4,384.3
Over (Under) plan503.4
YTD Mileage vs Last Year(245.4)
Rolling Year7,476.8
Since Inception 10/1/0744,083.4

No comments:

Post a Comment