Monday, May 20, 2013

Thursday, May 16, 2013

Thursday I came into work very early down Market and went to the gym.  I headed home lunch time and saw this treasure on Market St.  Back off, bitches, I saw him first!:



After work I headed off 2nd to Townsend to Kansas to 17th to Potrero.  I got a pic of the new building going up at San Francisco General.  I'm liking more as it gets finished.  The brickwork really puts it in context with the surrounding buildings:



I continued on Potrero to 25th to Bryant to Precita.  This is the Precita center on Precita Park:



I continued on Precita to Mission to Highland.  I stopped for a pic on the bridge over San Jose looking downtown:



I took Arlington to Wilder to Diamond to Monterey to Ridgewood to Flood to Hazelwood to Greenwood to Plymouth to Wildwood.  This is the view looking down Miramar from Wildwood:



I continued on Wildwood to Faxon.  This is the view of from Faxon at Southwood:



I continued on Faxon to De Montefort to Ashton to Head.  I love this cottage I saw on Head:



I continued on Head to Junipero Serra to Winston to 20th to Ocean to Clearfield into 34th to Yorba to Crestlake to Wawona to 3th to Vicente to 17th to Taravel to Merced to Hernandez to Portola to Corbett to Ord and home for dinner.  Awesome day.

Bike Mileage:

Today26.5
Week to date113.2
Month to date647.9
Year to date3,403.0
To Goal4,597.0
Over (Under) plan356.4
YTD Mileage vs Last Year(307.9)
Rolling Year7,113.9
Since Inception 10/1/0743,870.7

No comments:

Post a Comment