Friday, May 10, 2013

Thursday, May 9, 2013

Thursday I came into work Market to Laguna to Post to Kearny to Clay to Sansome.  I headed home for lunch and then went for a nice ride after work.  I headed up Columbus and stopped at Kearny for a shot looking back towards the Financial District and the Transamerica Pyramid:

 

 

I continued on Columbus to Stockton to North Point to Francisco to Gough to Greenwich to Lyon and into the Presidio at the Lombard Gate.  I headed over to Presidio and climbed up to the Presidio Gate.  I took Presidio to Washington to Arguello to Lake.  I think this might be my favorite home in the Lake District:

 

 

I continued on Lake to McLaren and stopped at Camino Del Mar for pics:

 

 

I took Camino Del Mar to Lake and got a couple more pics on my way back to Arguello:

 

 

I rode Lake to Arguello to Clay to Fillmore to Washington.  These pretty homes are on Washington and Octavia.  The first one belongs to Danielle Steel:

 

 

I continued on Washington to Gough to Clay to Polk.  I think they just finished paining Out of the Closet and it looks fabulous:

 

 

I continued on Polk to McAllister to Market to 17th to Ord and home for dinner.  After dinner I got cleaned up and then we went to bed early.

 

Bike Mileage:

Today 25.7
Week to date 79.6
Month to date 384.1
Year to date 3,139.2
To Goal 4,860.8
Over (Under) plan 246.0
YTD Mileage vs Last Year (324.1)
Rolling Year 6,602.5
Since Inception 10/1/07 43,606.9

No comments:

Post a Comment