Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Monday I took the day off the bike (sort of) and came in on Muni.  I went to a spinning class after work.  The nice lady that normally teaches it was out of town and her sub was this unbelievably hot guy that sounded like he came from Dallas to me and looked kind of like a young Lance Armstrong except that you didn't want to repeatedly punch him in the face.  He worked us harder than a Tijuana pimp and left me nearly dead.  I wish he could take over the Friday class from the guy who's currently teaching it who is awful.

Tuesday I came into work Market to Laguna to McAllister to Market (don't ask) to Sansome.  I went to the gym over lunch and then went for a ride after work.  The weather is warm and perfect and I had a nice ride.  I rode Sutter to Polk to Pacific to Fillmore to Clay to Spruce to Washington to Arguello and into Presidio Terrace which is a grand old neighborhood with the glorious Arguello Synagogue rising behind it:






I headed down Arguello to Cabrillo to Funston and into the Rose Garden.  Some of the bushes are in bloom but it needs another week.  I headed over to the Music Concourse and got a nice pic of the De Young:



I came out of the park at 9th to Judah to 7th into Laguna Honda to Dewey to Claremont to Portola to Santa Clara into Monterey.  I stopped at Valdez for a pic of poor beleaguered City College:



I continued on Monterey to San Jose to Duncan to Valencia to 18th to Douglass to Ord and home for dinner.  After dinner I watched cartoons and got ready for bed.

Bike Mileage:

Today19.3
Week to date19.3
Month to date995.0
Year to date2,755.1
To Goal5,244.9
Over (Under) plan59.2
YTD Mileage vs Last Year(334.4)
Rolling Year5,844.6
Since Inception 10/1/0743,222.8

No comments:

Post a Comment