Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Tuesday I got out of the house a little early so I rode 18th to Harrison to 17th to Missouri to 16th to Terry Francois.  I stopped at Bay Front Park for some pics:





This is one of the many super fantastic buildings under construction in Mission Bay



I went to the gym over lunch and had a chat with the manager about the Friday spinning guy.  She promised she would escalate my complaints about his behavior again and let me know that he doesn't have the authority to kick me out of class which is gonna be super sweet knowledge to have should he try.  When I was leaving I found my rear tire was flat and since I didn't have my tools with me I had to leave it overnight.  Insert ominous music here.  I headed home and made Mr. Poe some crab cakes and then we went to bed early.

Bike Mileage:

Today5.8
Week to date5.8
Month to date866.4
Year to date3,621.5
To Goal4,378.5
Over (Under) plan465.3
YTD Mileage vs Last Year(360.5)
Rolling Year7,603.5
Since Inception 10/1/0744,089.2

No comments:

Post a Comment