Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Friday, June 21, 2013

Friday I came into work on Muni with Mr. Poe and went to the gym in the morning.  I went back for my spinning class mid day and thankfully it was completely uneventful.  Hooray!  After work I took Muni into Cole Valley and then went for a nice walk home.  I headed over to beautiful Oakhurst Lane which is a cruel set of stairs that head up Mt. Sutro.  It has gorgeous views on a clear day and is generally awesome.  Here they are:




These are the views on the way up:




I headed on Crestmont and noted goats!  These little guys are famous for their willingness to eat anything and are owned by an outfit called 'Citygrazing'.  You can visit their site here.  So cute!:





Then I headed over to Tank Hill which has crazy beautiful views:





Pretty Belgrave St:




I headed home and got cleaned up for dinner.  After we went to bed early.  It had been a very long week.

No comments:

Post a Comment