Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Sunday, June 23, 2013

Sunday I led a Different Spokes ride up to Alpine Dam and Mount Tam.  My friend Karen missed this route on the ALC series and she asked that I lead it again and so I did.  The weather looked a little iffy when we left and it got a lot worse.  We only had sprinkles until Alpine Dam but when we got to the top of Mount Tam it was incredibly foggy and very wet and we had a wet, scary drop down into Mill Valley.  My hand we completely numb by the time we got down the mountain and it was pretty miserable but that didn't last forever so I think we had a good day.

Ray on the bike path:




Alpine Dam:




Ray



Karen



I got home and got cleaned up for dinner.  I didn't stay up late.  The cold and wet really takes it out of ya and I went to bed very early.

Bike Mileage:

Today62.2
Week to date140.0
Month to date870.5
Year to date4,832.9
To Goal3,167.1
Over (Under) plan953.4
YTD Mileage vs Last Year(62.5)
Rolling Year9,728.3
Since Inception 10/1/0745,300.6

No comments:

Post a Comment