Friday, June 21, 2013

Thursday, June 20, 2013

Thursday I got up an out of the house and went for a nice ride before work.  I headed out 18th to Valencia to Mission to Silver to Alemeny to Sagamore to Brotherhood Way to Lake Merced to John Muir.  I stopped for a nice pic of Lake Merced. 



I continued on John Muir to the Great Highway and stopped for a pic of the coast:



I continued on the Great Highway and stopped at the foot of Sloat for a pic.  Last time I was here it had massive sand dunes blocking the view.  I guess somebody's been doing some shoveling:



I continued on the Great Highway and went into Golden Gate Park at MLK and took that to Middle to Transverse to JFK to 8th to Cabrillo to McAllister to Parker to Golden Gate to Hyde to 8th to Folsom to Spear where I met up with Mr. Chris so I could retrieve the camera I'd left the night before and then I headed into work Main to Drumm to California to Sansome. 

Mid day I headed home up Market to wait for a incoming houseguest.  When he did, we hung out and waited for Mr. Poe to come home.  Then we had dinner and I got cleaned up for bed.

Bike Mileage:

Today24.6
Week to date77.8
Month to date808.3
Year to date4,770.7
To Goal3,229.3
Over (Under) plan957.0
YTD Mileage vs Last Year(124.7)
Rolling Year9,666.1
Since Inception 10/1/0745,238.4

No comments:

Post a Comment