Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Friday, June 28, 2013

Friday I came into work on Muni and went to the gym.  I went to the spin class at noon.  The regular guy was gone and it was taught by this crazy woman named Libby who worked us until we were nearly dead.  I loved her and hope she comes back.  After work I headed off for Cole Valley and then walked to Golden Gate Park which was gorgeous in the warm afternoon.  I got a couple of pics of the park as I walked through:




Then I headed up to pretty Saint Ignatius:






I went in and proceeded to take pictures with flash.  I was all prepared to play the age card for the first time and tell anybody who yelled at me that I didn't have my reading glasses and couldn't figure out how to turn it off.  But nobody hassled me and I got tons of pics of the fantastic 1912 interior:









The building under construction:



Then I headed up Lone Mountain:




The shrine to modular storage:



The view from Lone Mountain:







The fabulous stairs up Lone Mountain:



I decided to walk down Broderick because I'd been there on my bike the day before and was hungry for some more.  The first thing I saw was thin enormous mansion under renovation between Turk and Golden Gate:



I got some more pics as I headed down Broderick:




This fantastic place is on Broderick just before Fulton:



Such lovely detail:



I headed home and got cleaned up and we went to my friend Ron's birthday party out in the avenues.  I was pretty beat by that point so we didn't stay long and went home and went to bed.  Long day.

No comments:

Post a Comment