Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Sunday, July 28, 2013

I had big plans for Sunday morning but I was so worn out from the ride the day before that I lounged around and did nothing until mid day.  Then Wanderson came over and we headed down to Dore Alley South of Market.  Here's the secret to enjoying these things:  have a few drinks before you go.  You need to drink enough so that you're not quite so grossed out by all the things you're seeing but not so much that it slows you down.  We had a great time walking around and chatting up the assortment of shady characters assembled:







We headed home and then went to the Lookout for Jock Sunday which Different Spokes was hosting.  I signed up for 2 hours but was only able to manage 1.  I got so tired that we had to leave at about six.  We went to Sliders across the street for dinner and Mr. Poe thought it was OK but I thought it was nasty.  The vegan thing was just awful and their fries were greasy.  Especially disappointed by the fries.  After we headed home and I went to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment