Friday, July 19, 2013

Thursday, July 18, 2013

Thursday I got up early came down Market and went to the gym before work.  I headed home for lunch where the dogs were still on strike over the absence of Mr. Poe this week.  Question:  How did they join SEIU?  Also, where do they keep getting the protest placards?  It makes no sense.  After work I went for a great ride.  I headed out down Pacific and stopped at the Gold Coast for some pics.  This house that goes with this super fantastic staircase is set back a bit.  I love it.  The drama!



A few more super fantastic mansions:



I continued on Pacific to Presidio to Jackson.  This fabulous home is on Jackson and Locust:



I continued on Jackson to Arguello to Cabrillo to Funston and into Golden Gate Park at the Rose Garden.  The roses looked gorgeous and I was kind of surprised because we haven't had much of a summer:





The De Young from the Rose Garden:



I headed over to Stow Lake and got a few pics of the Chinese Pavilion:




I headed over to MLK to La Playa to Irving to The Great Highway to Taravel to Merced to Hernandez to Laguna Honda to Portola to Corbett and home.  We all had dinner and then we went to bed.  Three more days til Mr. Poe comes home.  Can't wait.

Bike Mileage:

Today 25.9
Week to date 53.3
Month to date 299.6
Year to date 5,203.4
To Goal 2,796.6
Over (Under) plan 776.0
YTD Mileage vs Last Year 54.2
Rolling Year 6,488.3
Since Inception 10/1/07 45,671.1

No comments:

Post a Comment