Thursday, July 25, 2013

Wednesday, July 24, 2013

I was pretty beat on Tuesday so I came into the office on Muni and went to the gym over lunch.  After work I went and hung out with Mr. Chris and the girls.  Then I headed home for dinner.  Mr. Poe had a PTA meeting so I had to feed the dogs and myself and then we waited for him to come home and then we all went to bed.  Long day.

Wednesday I couldn't get it together in the morning so I came down Market into work and then headed home for lunch with Mr. Poe.  I went on a nice ride after work.  I headed off down Pacific and stopped for some pics of some of the magnificent homes in the Gold Coast of Pacific Heights:




I continued on Pacific to Presidio to Jackson to Cherry to Washington to Arguello to Lake to 28th to Camino Del Mar to Lake to Arguello to Washington to Presidio and into the Presidio.  I came out of the Presidio at the Lombard Gate and then took Greenwich to Polk to Vallejo.  I stopped at Vallejo and Jones for some pics of pretty Russian Hill:




I took Jones to Pacific to Taylor to California to Hyde to Market to 17th to Ord and home for dinner.  I had dinner with Mr. Poe and then we went to bed very early.  It had been a very long day.

Bike Mileage:

Today46.4
Week to date126.8
Month to date373.1
Year to date5,276.9
To Goal2,723.1
Over (Under) plan783.7
YTD Mileage vs Last Year127.7
Rolling Year6,521.8
Since Inception 10/1/0745,744.6

No comments:

Post a Comment