Monday, July 8, 2013

Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Tuesday I slept in and came into work down Market.  I headed home the same way and then went and hung out with Mr. Chris instead of riding after work.  I needed a day off.

Wednesday I got up and out of the house in time to put a little mileage in before work.  I headed off Corbett to Clayton to Parnassus to Cole to Haight to Stanyan and into Golden Gate Park.  I headed over to Arguello and then headed into the Presidio.  I headed over on Lincoln and stopped a little East of the Golden Gate Bridge and got a pic of the fog starting to burn off of Crissy Field:



The old Doyle Drive access to the Golden Gate Bridge has now been completely dismantled.  I can't wait until the new span is complete.  It seems like construction has been going on FOREVER:



 I headed down to Crissy Field and got a pic of the Golden Gate Bridge that's taken shape down there.  I like it but I don't love it.  I think there are too many of them and the overall effect is more oil field than sculpture garden:




I headed home for lunch and then went for a nice ride after work.  I headed off 2nd to Townsend to 17th to Hampshire to 26th.  This pretty home is on 26th between Hampshire and York.  I imagine it was originally on a much larger piece of land, likely a farm, that was long ago subdivided away. 



I continued on 26th to Valencia to Tiffany to 29th to San Jose to Monterey into Santa Clara to Portola to Corbett to Ord and home for dinner.  After dinner I tried to stay up late but was unable.

Bike Mileage:

Today30.3
Week to date45.1
Month to date45.1
Year to date4,948.9
To Goal3,051.1
Over (Under) plan850.3
YTD Mileage vs Last Year53.5
Rolling Year9,844.3
Since Inception 10/1/0745,416.6

No comments:

Post a Comment