Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Monday, August 26, 2013

Monday was walk2werq Monday and I had a fine walk although it didn't go quite as planned.  I had initially planned to go to Aquatic Park but it was getting late and I had to choose either that or the north side of Russian Hill and I chose the latter.  Another time.  I started out by walking Mr. Poe to muni and then I headed over to Alamo Square.  This pretty mosaic is at Ida Wells high school:



This deco apartment building on Pierce street has been on my blog a bunch of times.  I love it's fabulous detail:





This is the view looking east on Geary from the Steiner footbridge:



Pretty St. Dominic's has also been on my blog a bunch.



But the inside hasn't.  I wasn't expecting the ceiling inside.  It's fabulous:



This fabulous Victorian mansion is on Clay at Laguna:



I love the gorgeous renovation of Lafayette Square:





This is the Haas-Lilienthal House:



I headed over to Bay Street and then I made my way over to the Francisco reservoir.  This is the view from halfway up:



This is the reservoir itself:



Homes on Hyde St:





I headed South.  This is the Chestnut steps at Larkin:



I headed home for lunch and noted that this building is getting a new foundation.  I can't wait to see what it looks like when they're done:



I went to my spin class after work and then headed home for dinner.  I guess I'm still not feeling very well because it didn't sit well.

No comments:

Post a Comment