Friday, August 16, 2013

Thursday, August 15, 2013

Thursday I managed to get up on time and I went for a nice ride before work.  The weathers been very odd--  incredibly foggy but warm at the same time.  I guess summer's finally almost here.  I headed off Corbett to Portola to Woodside to Dewey to Taravel and down to the coast.  I came up the Great Highway and stopped at the Cliff House for pics.  Ocean Beach:



The Cliff House and Seal Rocks:



I continued up to Geary to 34th and then up to the Palace of the Legion of Honor.  Which was seriously foggy:




I made my way down Camino Del Mar to Lake and stopped for a pic of one of my favorite streets in the city:



I continued on Lake to Arguello to Clay to Fillmore to Pacific to Taylor to Clay.  I don't know that I've ever noticed the YWCA building before.  It's so very pretty:



I continued on Clay and took a couple of pics as I headed down into the Financial District:




I continued on Clay to Sansome and into work.  I headed home for lunch and got some pics of the dogs before I left:





Mimi might know something about this:



I went to the gym after work and then headed home for dinner.  After dinner I started on baking for the party we're having on Saturday.  Then I got the kitchen cleaned up and I went to bed.

Bike Mileage:

Today26.0
Week to date52.3
Month to date285.0
Year to date5,767.7
To Goal2,232.3
Over (Under) plan726.6
YTD Mileage vs Last Year468.5
Rolling Year6,873.4
Since Inception 10/1/0746,235.4

No comments:

Post a Comment