Thursday, August 29, 2013

Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Wednesday I was up early and went for a ride before work.  It was incredibly foggy and damp and pretty miserable west of Twin Peaks.  I headed out 18th to Valencia to Mission to Silver to Alemeny to Sagamore to Brotherhood to Lake Merced.  I stopped for a soggy view of Lake Merced:



This is the concrete bridge that crosses Lake Merced.  It's a little gloomy in its current condition and could use some freshnin':



I took Lake Merced to John Muir to Skyline to the Great Highway and into Golden Gate Park at MLK.  I headed over to Stow Lake and got some pics of the romantic and incredibly foggy views:





I headed over to JFK and came out of the park at 8th.  I took 8th to Lake to Clay to Fillmore to Pacific to Taylor to Clay to Sansome and into work.  I headed home for lunch and was pretty beat by the end of the day.  I attempted to find alternate plans, but as Mr. Chris and Miss Smith already had plans I went for a ride.  I headed off Pacific to Fillmore to Sacramento.  I hadn't ridden Sacramento in a while and I got a couple of pics on the way.  The library is gorgeous:




And there are a lot of pretty buildings:




I continued on Sacramento to Arguello to Cabrillo to 8th and into Golden Gate Park. I headed over to the Music Concourse and then took MLK and got out of the park at 9th.  I took that to Judah to 7th into Laguna Honda to Dewey to Claremont to Portola to Santa Clara into Monterey to San Jose to Duncan to Valencia to 18th to Douglass to 17th to Ord and home for dinner.  After dinner I cooked a rice curry for Thursday night and then I went to bed.  I was beat.

Bike Mileage:

Today41.8
Week to date57.7
Month to date481.3
Year to date5,964.0
To Goal2,036.0
Over (Under) plan638.0
YTD Mileage vs Last Year587.6
Rolling Year6,949.5
Since Inception 10/1/0746,431.7

No comments:

Post a Comment