Friday, August 9, 2013

Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Wednesday I came into work Market to Laguna to Post to Kearny to Clay to Sansome.  I headed home for lunch and went for a nice ride after work.  I rode Pacific and stopped around Van Ness to look at the new building that's going up there.  I like:



I love how they made them conserve the crappy storefront:



I continued on Pacific and stopped for pics of the superfantastic Victorian at Octavia:



Lusciously detailed:



I continued on Pacific to Fillmore to McAllister where I saw these fabulous Victorians between Pierce and Scott:




I continued on McAllister to Central to Grove to Cole to Fell and into Golden Gate Park.  I stopped for a pic of the Conservatory of Flowers:



Segway tour.  Really?  Is walking so terribly exhausting?



I headed over to Stow Lake to MLK and then came out of the park at 9th.  I continued to Judah to 8th and headed up Forest Hill.  Love this place at 8th and Linares:



I continued on 8th to Pacheco and stopped for a pic of this fabulous home at Casteneda:



I continued on Pacheco to Merced to Hernandez to Laguna Honda to Portola to Corbett to Ord and home for dinner.  After dinner I got cleaned up and went to bed.

Bike Mileage:

Today22.6
Week to date22.6
Month to date159.4
Year to date5,642.1
To Goal2,357.9
Over (Under) plan776.3
YTD Mileage vs Last Year383.2
Rolling Year6,784.4
Since Inception 10/1/0746,109.8

No comments:

Post a Comment