Monday, August 5, 2013

Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Tuesday I came down Market into work on my bike and then went and visited with Mr. Chris and then headed home up Market.  Wednesday I came into work Market to Laguna to Post to Kearny to Clay to Sansome.  I headed home for lunch and then went for a nice ride after work.  I headed off Sansome to Pacific.  I got a bunch of pics of some of the dazzling homes on Pacific as I headed West:





Gorgeous woodwork:




I continued on Pacific to Lyon to Jackson to Cherry to Washington to Arguello and into Golden Gate Park.  I headed over to Stow Lake and got a pic of the Chinese Pavilion:



I headed over to MLK and down to the coast.  I headed down the Great Highway to Lawton to 34th to Noriega to 18th.  I can't remember where I saw this pretty house in the Sunset:



I took 18th to Santiago to 16th.  This is the view looking south down 16th:



I took 16th to Taravel to Merced to Hernandez to Laguna Honda to Portola to Corbett to Ord and home for dinner.  After dinner I checked online and received the sad news that I had jury duty the following day.  Developing.

Bike Mileage:

Today 26.5
Week to date 34.6
Month to date 578.9
Year to date 5,482.7
To Goal 2,517.3
Over (Under) plan 770.4
YTD Mileage vs Last Year 223.8
Rolling Year 6,713.6
Since Inception 10/1/07 45,950.4

No comments:

Post a Comment