Monday, September 2, 2013

Monday, September 2, 2013

Happy Labor Day!  I got up super early and went and collected Miss Smith and we headed over to Pacifica to hike Montara Mountain from Gray Whale Cove beach.  Montara Mountain doesn't offer a lot of variety hike wise and I don't know that I'll hike it again.  It was pretty much non stop climbing to the top and then downhill to the end.  I think the views would have been better but it was incredibly foggy on the mountain and we only saw stuff when we were below the fog.  Gray Whale Cove beach on the other hand is gorgeous and highly recommended.



 










Mr. Poe opened one of his gifts!  It wasn't a birthday present but his anniversary gift that he'd been looking at since August 19th. 



We had dinner and then I got cleaned up.  I attempted to sort out my blog drama without any good choices.

No comments:

Post a Comment