Sunday, September 8, 2013

Sunday, January 8, 2013

Sunday I led a Different Spokes ride out to Stinson and the Bofax.  We started at Peet's in the Castro and rode over the Golden Gate Bridge to Mill Valley and then climbed up to Panoramic and then down to Stinson where we stopped for snack.  I'd forgotten how treacherous the descent is from Pan Toll down to Stinson.  Steep, windy and gravelly.  Be careful!  After Stinson, we headed north on the 1 to Bofax and then started climbing.  I got some pics on my way up:





Then we dropped down to Alpine Dam Lake which was looking a little low.  Send some rain, please:




We continued to Fairfax where we stopped at Perry's for lunch.  Did you know they make french fries and that they're awesome?  On a hot day, I tend to think of french fries as delivery devices for salt.  Because it was in the 90's in Fairfax and that's just too hot for me.  After lunch we made our way back to the Golden Gate Bridge:





The fog was crazy on the bridge.  This is the view of Marin Headland:




I headed home for dinner.  After I went to bed.  I didn't even make it til 8PM.

Bike Mileage:

Today69.6
Week to date128.8
Month to date213.6
Year to date6,193.3
To Goal1,806.7
Over (Under) plan626.2
YTD Mileage vs Last Year659.0
Rolling Year7,061.3
Since Inception 10/1/0746,661.0

No comments:

Post a Comment